PERSONAL TAX ACCOUNT
Personal Tax Accounts enable you to manage your tax affairs in a safe and secure way online to update your details with HMRC in the same way as an online bank account, but for taxes.
Check your records and manage your details with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) using your Personal Tax Account
Over 13 million people are already using their Personal Tax Account, you may wish to sign up for your account if you have not already done so.
It takes you straight to the HMRC sign up page and it’s quick and easy to do!
With it you can:
- check and change your address
- see what tax code you’re on, and how your tax is calculated
- check your state pension and your National Insurance record, obtain a state pension forecast
- go paperless – gets texts and emails from HMRC rather than letters
- manage your tax credits and Child Benefit payments
- track the progress of any forms you’ve submitted to HMRC